Saturday, February 6, 2010

THERE'S A SCIENCE TO FEAR

The fam hit up the Yas Marina Circuit on Yas Island yesterday for the GP2 Asia Series. Not exactly my thing but, like I said in the last post, you have to be there and see F1 racing to actually enjoy it and get into it I think.


Bag and shoes...
The bag's actually several years old and from Forever 21 but I've been rediscovering it because it's huge and perfect for my new journalist's lifestyle. Moccasins - Topshop.
I love what Yas Island is becoming. The architecture and interiors are sick too! One of the hotels...(which has a tunnel that goes straight across the track).
It must be amazing to watch the cars zip by right under you. It is so ridiculously loud and fast and exciting. I LOVE IT!
Although I imagine it'll be an expensive venture, my dad has a friend here who races and I'm going to look into learning how to race. I'm probably also gonna check out the Drag Festival coming up in March.


No comments: