Saturday, August 30, 2008

WHAT'S IN A NAME?

Panda: So why'd you call it 'A Dirty Word' anyways?
Me: Well...it's a line in a Nirvana song that sort of stuck. I guess it also refers to the trashy banter on the blog itself. OMG! You just gave me another blogpost.

ANOTHER BLOGPOST
So, last night I had this innappropriate dream about the Almighty Grunge Lord Kurt Cobain. I was dressing with some friends for a rock gig somewhere in Trinidad. We were going all out with our clothes. I picked up my favourite oversized plaid shirt to wear over my black mini bandage dress with combat boots. Sweet. Dude. Then we leave the house and are walking through these back alleys that look like London's Soho. Then there he is. Kurt Cobain in a wifebeater. He's looking at me all enraged and is like,
"You're wearing my shirt. There it is. Gimme back my shirt, bitch! That's my fucking shirt! GET THAT FUCKER!"
Then this uber scary high speed chase ensues. I can't remember the rest but he was gaining on me in the most uncharacteristic of ways, nearly ripping his/my(?) shirt and all. I was screaming.
Somewhere just before waking up I ended up stabbing to death a midgit doll that looked like Stu from Family Guy with a small pair of silver scissors. He wanted the shirt too I guess.

No comments: