Saturday, August 30, 2008

MORNING AFTER PILL




That party was heights.
So, this pic of me is beyond crash, but hey, I drank gallons. Panda and I found this sweet ass pile of Agent Provocateur goodies all boxed and waiting to be in an L.A. magazine photoshoot at T-Mac's friend's house where the party continued after clubbing at Play. Naturally, we felt compelled to snap some shots with this Swarovski studded whip before making a run for it. Sorry, dude!

P.S. Corona Light tastes nothing like Corona, hence sucks balls.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dude i was going to say, "oh no is this what you blew your money on? i hope you really use it!" but then read it was just props. phew. ok.

Kara said...

hahaha wow i kinda WISH that was what i spent it on, that way I would be able to return it once I had the receipt. The funny (not really) thing about my purchases with that last 100 was that they were non-refundable thrift store stuffs. i'm just that lucky.