Saturday, August 2, 2008

THE HAPPENING

Last you heard of me I was off to Beijing for a couple days with the Parental Unit. It changed everything.

Upon landing home once more I felt my life needed a face lift. I am now back on Prozac and the effects are devastatingly impressive. My life has this sudden all-welcoming meaningfulness and clarity that has been missing for several years. And, as of yesterday, I have been practicing smarter drinking habits (trust me, if you knew me, you'd give me three piercing cheers), with not only alcohol, but also with water. Not to mention I've been reading like a bionic woman. So it goes without saying that with a new mind comes a new blog. Non?

So this is it. Still a work in progress, but present. Finally. I thought the last blog was getting a little pretentious and was too overdone, so no more bullshit beyond this point. And welcome.

No comments: