Sunday, December 5, 2010

KEEPING SKELETONS IN THE CLOSET IS A WASTE OF SPACE

 YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...AND I JUST LOVE THIS SCARF!!!!

EATING: eggs lovingly made by the mummy

DRINKING: sorrel with vodka - 'tis the season to be merry, y'all!

SINGING: Snoop Dogg's 'Sexual Eruption' haha

READING: Ernesto Che Guevara: Reminiscences of the Cuban Revolutionary War

WEARING: big scarves that cover my entire outfit, denim shirts, bell bottoms, badly made bras, hair ribbons and frilly blouses with Halloween bats on them

WONDERING: ...where the hell my paycheck is?

ANTICIPATING: getting paid, Creamfields, Guns 'n' Roses, my next swap social this weekend, Fencing on Wednesday, camping in the desert next week and Motocross next weekend!

LOVING: one dirham coins, public transportation, sorrel and vodka, a kitchen savvy boyfriend, days off, odd jobs here and there that bring in random, much-needed cash

WILL BE MISSING: those black pointy tipped sunglasses I wear all the time (in the style of the Linda Farrow/Wang ones) - They broke last night. Also, my boyfriend is moving out to some special accommodation in the desert so I will only be seeing him once a week from January. That's gonna ache like seeing your pet fish die over and over again *droopy face*

IȾ iϟ Ẇrittɇn.